Ok. Ni recipe campak2 and turned out to be sangat sedap according to my hubby yg fussy about his cakes. Aku malas nak menaip recipe Tapi in case next time dia mintak, Senang aku nak godek recipe kat Sini. Hehe...
250gram french butter
1 cup of caster sugar
2 large eggs
1/2 cup of milk
1 1/2 cup of mashed banana (I used dole)
2 tbs ground almond
1 tbs vanilla essence
2 cups self raising flour
1/2 cup of chopped walnut
1. Beat butter and sugar til fluffy
2. Add egg and beat until incorporate.
3. Add vanilla, milk and mashed banana. Mix well
4. Add flour and ground almond. Mix well. Add walnut and fold.
5. Pour in a 9" pan, bake at 180 degree celcius for 50~60 minutes.