Aku ditugaskan untuk masak for the whole house. So, everyday, aku masak kat rumah and send to rumah mok. I baked too. At least tetamu yang datang ada something to eat. Jazakallahu khairan to friends and relatives yang datang visit. Thank you for your love and support.
Today I baked this lemon cake. Dah tak tau nak bake apa, aku google for best cake recipes and I found this. Hubby cakap sedap sangat. Dia siap request for this cake and the blueberry creamcheese coffee cake yg aku baked semalam. Berpeluh ketiak... Dah ler Sunday ni Melawati takde air.
I used quartet bundt pan. So dapat 4 small cakes :)
Easy Peasy Lemon and Almond Cake
Adapted from Food.co.uk
250g salted butter
200g caster sugar
4 large eggs
Zest of 1 lemon
Juice of 1 lemon
200g self raising flour, sieved
50g ground almonds
1. Heat the oven to 180°C or Gas Mark 4. Put the 10 paper loaf tins onto a metal tray.
2. Cream together the butter and sugar until pale and fluffy. Gradually beat in the eggs, zest and juice of 1 lemon.
3. Fold in the flour and almonds until evenly combined.
4. Spoon the mixture into the paper loaf cases. Bake for 20 minutes until well risen and golden brown.
5. Mix together the juice of 1 lemon and 100g fondant icing sugar.
6. Put the cakes onto a cooling rack.