Sunday, September 27, 2020
Thursday, September 24, 2020
Tuesday, August 25, 2020
For The Filling; (mix using mixer)
150g Unsalted Butter - soften
150g Soft Brown Sugar
2 Tsp Cinnamon
For The Egg wash;
2 Tbsp Full Fat Milk
Thursday, July 23, 2020
Friday, June 12, 2020
Maka, jadilah my berries muffins yg sedap serta lazat ni. Hahaha.. Perasan pulak.
125g salted butter
340g can sweetened condensed milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups self-raising flour
2 eggs, lightly whisked
125g punnet fresh raspberries
125g punnet fresh blueberries
Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan forced. Line muffin pans with paper cases.
Combine the butter and condensed milk in a small saucepan. Cook, stirring, over medium-low heat for 3 minutes or until the butter has melted and the mixture is smooth. Set aside to cool slightly. Stir in the vanilla.
Sift the flour into a large mixing bowl and make a well in the centre. Add the condensed milk mixture and eggs. Fold until until just combined. Add berries, mix well.
Spoon the mixture evenly among the paper cases and gently press a raspberry and a blueberry into the top of each. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until muffins are golden and the tops spring back when lightly touched. Set aside to cool slightly before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely. Dust lightly with icing sugar to serve
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- FOR CAKE: Sift together: flour, salt, and baking powder.
- In a separate bowl, combine butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla.
- Beat for a total of 3 minutes, scrapping the sides of the bowl.
- Then add flour mixture to creamed mixture, alternating with strawberries.
- Beat for two minutes.
- Pour batter into two 8-inch round greased and floured cake pans.
- Bake in pre-heated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until cake tests done.
- Turn out on to wire cooling racks to cool.
- When cool, top with Strawberry Glaze
Thursday, June 4, 2020
Thursday, April 16, 2020
Wednesday, July 31, 2019
Monday, July 15, 2019
Saturday, June 1, 2019
Akibat tamak, pisang yg dibeli, tak termakan. Kat village grocer few days ago, ada buy 1 pack free 1 pack pisang dole. Aku beli la 1 pack. Ni kan ramadan, mana ada masa nak makan pisang. Adoi... Berdosanya buang makanan. Maka, terpaksa la google recipe apam. Nak buat cekodok, too oily pulak.
Apam pisang (from ina azlina)
2 cups AP flour
1tsp baking powder
2tsp baking soda
1 cup of mashed banana (dole sedap!)
3/4 cup of gula merah/brown sugar (original recipe calls for 1 cup of coarse sugar, manis amat!)
1 cup oil
3 large eggs
3-4 tbs of freshly grated coconut
A pinch of salt.
Mix everything, kukus dalam cup kecik.
Saturday, April 13, 2019
Bila nampak on newsfeed cake ni, terus menitik air liur. Sedapnya! Teringin nak buat, teringin nak rasa, but malasnya nak bake. Huhuhu... Aku dah tak serajin dulu. Sometimes i do bake, but most of the time, i totally forgotten to update this blog. Pastu bila nak bake balik, dah lupa. Stress aku!
Anyway, this recipe is from the famous ina azlina. But of course, aku tweaked the recipe to suit my taste. And as usual, gula aku kurangkan.
Thank you k. Nor Azmihah sebab rajin share recipes.
Recipe inspired by ina azlina
200gram cream cheese
3/4 cup of castor sugar
1 tbs of vanilla bean paste
1 tbs of freshly squeezed lemon juice
5 tbs of condensed milk
5 eggs (size A)
100ml fresh milk
2 cups of self raising floor - ayak
1. Whip butter, sugar, condensed milk, vanilla, cream cheese and lemon juice sampai gebu.
2. Add telur satu demi satu hingga well mixed. Kemudian, masukkan tepung yg telah diayak selang seli dengan fresh milk (in 2 addition)
3. Bake dalam oven for about 40-50 minutes, 170 degree celcius.
Friday, March 29, 2019
Memang aku pening kepala for the past few days, tak boleh nak bangun from katil. Too tired. Today, aku gagahkan jugak diri to masuk dapur and masak for dinner and dessert. Lepas dah masak, rasa better pulak. Alhamdulillah.
Monday, January 7, 2019
This is the recipe yg aku guna. Sorry.. Tak sempat nak ambik gambar lawa2. I was in a hurry.
Jazakillahu khair Roger for the beautiful muslimah diary. I love it!
250gram butter (I used french butter)
1 cup sugar
2 1/2 cup of self raising flour
2 tsp of vanilla bean paste
1/2 cup of yoghurt
1/4 cup of milk
Beat the butter, vanilla paste and sugar til creamy. Add egg one by one, til combined. Alternately add between flour and yoghurt+milk, in 2 addition. Bake in an 8" pan, at 180 degree celcius.
Tuesday, September 25, 2018
These gambar didn't do the cake justice. Aku ambik malam. Next time, I will take better photo.
(adapted from thetastingtable.com)
1¾ cups (350 g) sugar (I reduced it to 1 1/4 cup)
2¼ pounds (1 kg) cream cheese, at room temperature
1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
5 large eggs
2 cups (480 mL) heavy cream (I substituted it with 1 1/2 cup full cream milk & 1/2 cup of melted butter)
¼ cup (30 g) all-purpose flour
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Grease a 9/10-inch (25 cm) springform pan and line it with parchment paper, leaving 2 to 3 inches (5 to 7.5 cm) overhanging the top of the pan. (You can cut a circle to fit the base and then cut a band of paper to fit neatly around the sides, but the more rustic and simple method is to press an entire sheet into the pan, pleating the paper where it begins to crease.)
2. In a large bowl using a handheld mixer or in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream the sugar and cream cheese until smooth. (This can be done by hand as well—beat with a wooden spoon for about 5 minutes.) Add the salt and mix. Incorporate the eggs one by one and stir until fully incorporated. Whisk in the cream. With a sifter, add the flour to the mixture and fold it in gently.
3. Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 50 minutes, or until browned and almost burned-looking on top. This can really vary oven to oven, so it helps to have your eye on the cheesecake from 50 minutes forward. The center will still be quite jiggly, but the cake is ready. Remove from the oven and cool.
4. Before serving, remove the outer part of the springform and gently tug away the parchment paper. Serve at room temperature