Monday, January 20, 2020
This drink brings about a dramatic reduction in lines and wrinkles in a matter of days, so much so that women are already queuing up for this magic potion. To order your pure collagen powder, please use the new shopping cart system or you can just whatsapp/sms 0182722880!
Thank you for your support!
Sunday, March 29, 2015
Please like my sisters new page for Jagung Cameron Highlands and strawberries.
New agro product: Holland strawberries @ RM25/kg (min order 1kg)
Saturday, March 14, 2015
**JAGUNG MUTIARA 100% ASLI DARI CAMERON HIGHLANDS**
•Ditanam secara hibrid.
•Sangat manis dan rangup! Boleh dimakan mentah.
•Dijamin segar dari ladang! Jagung dikutip pada waktu pagi hari yang sama turun ke KL.
5 tongkol RM15
1 kotak (50 tongkol) RM140
8 tongkol RM15
1 kotak (50 tongkol) RM90
Collection point: Tmn Melawati & Kajang & Bangi
(tempat2 lain boleh dibincang)
Friday, February 27, 2015
Cake ni memang lawa. Kalau tengok the ingredients, nampak mcm renyah je, banyak kerja. Tapi actually, it's super easy. Aku suka sangat the cake. But i added a little more sugar.
250g Butter, softened
200g Caster sugar
4 large Eggs (about 70g each)
1tsp Vanilla extract
180g Self-raising flour plus 4tbsp cocoa powder, sift together into a bowl
80ml of milk
250g Cream cheese, room temperature
100g Caster sugar
3 tbsp Whipping cream (or milk)
1 large Egg, about 70g
1 egg yolk
1tbsp Self-raising flour
Grease and line a 9 inch square cake pan. Preheat oven to 160 -170 deg C.
Beat ingredients (B) till fluffy and set aside.
From ingredients (A), beat butter and sugar till pale and fluffy, add in eggs one at a time and mix well, add in vanilla extract and whipping cream, mix well.
Fold in sifted flour and cocoa powder with a rubber spatula in 2 portions into butter mixture, mix well.
Spread half portion of batter into pan, then spoon in cheese mixture (B), cover cheese mixture with the remaining portion of cake batter (total of 3 layers). Then use a chopstick to swirl through the batter to create the marbling effect.
Bake for 60-70 minutes or skewer inserted in the cake comes out clean
Tuesday, February 24, 2015
I hate nutella but i love this cookie bar. Hehe.. Statement melampau aku hari ni. But seriously, if you love nutella, you would love this cookie bar version. Sedap sedap dan sedap. Haaa.. Three times kesedapan. Makan satu slice, nak tambah lagi, lagi dan lagi. Before you know it, it's gone! Pastu menyesal sebab pikir the calorie that you have consumed. Sigh..
GOOEY NUTELLA CONDENSED MILK COOKIE BARS
125g salted butter, melted (1/2 cup)
1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp instant espresso powder (a must!)
1½ cups plain flour
½ tsp baking soda
½ - 1 cup Nutella, to taste
1/4 cup condensed milk (about half a can)
1/2 cup dark chocolate chips (optional)
Preheat the oven to 180 C (350 F) and line an 8x8 inch pan with baking paper.
In a medium bowl, combine the melted butter, egg, both sugars, coffee and vanilla, stirring well.
Mix in the flour, baking soda and salt until just incorporated.
Reserve about half a cup of dough and press the remaining mixture into the base of the prepared tin.
Drop spoonfuls of the Nutella evenly over the cookie dough base. Sprinkle the dark chocolate chip.
Pour the condensed milk over the top.
Crumble chunks of the reserved cookie dough on top, in an even layer.
Bake for about 30 minutes, until golden and mostly set.
If you can, allow to cool completely before cutting into pretty squares.
Tuesday, February 10, 2015
Dah lama sebenarnya aku tak buat cake sebab nak try to cut our sugar intake. Tiba2 dalam FB newsfeed, ternampak this carrot cake recipe yg nampak sedap sangat. Bila check pantry, semua ingredients available, tak payah nak keluar beli barang. Fuh! Apa lagi.. Aku pun terus masuk ke dapur and sagat the carrot.
Verdict : carrot cake yg sangat sedap. Rasa mcm nak jilat bekas tu.. Hahahaha
Adapted slightly from I am Baker
1 cups brown sugar (if sugar a bit sweet, add another 1/4 cup of white sugar)
1 1/2 cups vegetable oil
3 large eggs, at room temperature
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
2 teaspoons baking soda
1 1/2 teaspoons salt
1 cup raisins
1 cup chopped walnuts
2 1/4 cups grated carrots
Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
Prepare two 8-inch round baking pans.
Beat the sugar, oil, vanilla and eggs with a whisk (I used fork) until it is a light yellow.
In a separate bowl sift together flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking soda, and salt.
Fold in the dry ingredients. Mix until just combined.
Fold raisins, nuts, and the carrots.
Divide the batter equally between the pans. Bake for 40 to 50 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Allow the cakes to cool completely on a wire rack.
Cover in cream cheese frosting.
Cream cheese frosting
250 gram cream cheese
3/4 cup icing sugar
1 tsp vanilla essence
125 gram butter
Beat the cream cheese with vanilla until light and soft, add butter and icing sugar. Beat until it is light and fluffy.
Thursday, January 22, 2015
This recipe is adapted from recipe shared by ani years ago. Iffah loves this cake. Buat malam, next morning dah licin. Humaira (my niece) siap merajuk bila tengok cake tu dah habis.. Hahaha.. Kesian humaira.
Zebra Marble Cake
250gm butter (golden churn/anchor or any pure butter)
1 1/2 cup of sugar
350gm self raising flour
2 tbs vanilla essence
1 tbs condensed milk
1 cup of buttermilk. (1 cup milk campur 1 tbs cuka, let it stand for 5 mins)
2 tbs of cocoa powder (use good quality cocoa powder)
1/2 cup of warm water
1. cream butter and sugar til light and fluffy
2. add condensed milk and vanilla.
3. add eggs, beat for 1-2 minutes
4. alternately, fold milk and flour into the batter.
5. beat for another 1 minute.
6. Divide the dough, 2/3 batter campur 1/4 cup warm water and lagi 1/3 batter campur cocoa powder and another 1/4 cup warm water.
7. pastu tuang alternately dalam baking dish/pan, alternate between 2 scoop of original batter and one scoop of chocolate batter.
8. baked for about 50-60mins, 170 degree celcius.
9. Keluar kan from oven, let it cool atas cooling rack.
This cake tastes better the next day. Make sure bila cake dah sejuk, cling wrap the cake to retain the moisture.
Tuesday, January 20, 2015
Jazakillahu khairan mate bagi pinjam buku How To Make Bread by Emmanuel Hadjiandreou. Fuh! Berbelit lidah nak sebut nama mamat ni.
Excited sangat nak cuba the recipes inside. Yesterday aku cuba recipe Pecan Raisin Bread. Tapi aku tukar pecan to walnut sebab takde pecan kat rumah.
40 g copped walnuts
40 g sultanas/raisins
200 g bread flour
50g wholemeal/wholewheat flour
1 tsp salt
3/4 tsp dry yeast
1/2 tsp superbake (aku tambah sendiri. Boleh omit if u want)
180-200ml warm water
2 tbs sugar (in the original recipe, sugar takde)
1. Mix flour, sugar, superbake and salt together.
2. Add the yeast to the warm water and stir until dissolved.
3. Add dry mixture to the wet mixture.
4. Stir with wooden spoon and then using your hands until it form a dough.
5. Cover with wet towel or cling wrap abd let it stand for 10 minutes.
6. After 10 minutes, add walnut and raisins and knead by pulling a portion of the dough up from the side and press it to the middle. Turn the bowl slightly and repeat with another portion of the dough. Repeat another 8 times. The whole process should take about 10 seconds.
7. Cover the bowl again and let it stand for another 10 minutes.
8. Repeat no. 6 for another three times.
9. Then let the dough rest until it doubles in volume.
10. When it has doubled in volume, punch it down to release air.
11. Shape it like a sausage and score lines on the surface using serrated knife.
12. Place it on a baking sheet or loaf pan, cover and let it rise until slightly less than double in size.
13. Remove the cover and bake in an oven with a temperature of 180 degree celcius. Placed a cup of warm water in the oven.
14. Bake until golden brown, approximately 30 minutes.
15. Once done, set it on a wire rack to cool.
Sunday, November 16, 2014
The current craze in the house, roti paung. I love roti paung homemade. Tak suka store bought sebab rasa dry and sometimes stale. Roti paung kalau kat KT, paling femes kat Shell Batu Buruk. Pada aku, not at all. It's nothing to shout about. Sigh.. Maybe sebab aku ni perfectionist. Iffah is also a perfectionist!! Ada pros and cons to that.
Anyway, this recipe aku alter a bit from my previous roti paung recipe.
500 gram tepung high protein aka bread flour
100 gram caster sugar
80 gram salted butter - softened
2 1/2 tsp dry yeast
1 tsp GR superbake (kalau takde, boleh omit)
50 gram susu tepung
250 gram ais sejuk dicampur ais
1. Masukkan tepung, susu tepung, yeast, gula ke dalam bekas. Kacau guna whisk.
2. Buatkan lubang di tengah, masukkan butter dan air.
3. Dengan menggunakan dough hook, uli sampai sebati (lebih kurang dalam 20 minit) sehingga dough tidak melekat pada bekas.
4. Biarkan dough naik sekali ganda.
5. Panaskan oven to 180 degree celcius. Grease 2 bekas bulat berukuran 9 inci dan 8 inci dengan butter.
6. Kemudian, tumbuk dough yang telah naik.Bahagikan dough kepada 30gram each, susun kedalam bekas bulat yang sudah digrease.
7. Biarkan dough naik sekali ganda, kemudian masukkan kedalam oven dan bakar selama 25-30 minit.
8. Keluarkan roti yang telah masak, grease dengan butter on top.
p/s : to those yang suka buttery paung, grease bottom of pan dengan margerine yang banyak sebelum diletakkan dough.
Saturday, November 15, 2014
Call it whatever you want, yang pastinya kek ni sangat femes among orang tua. Some call it honeycomb cake, some call it kek gula hangus or kek sarang semut. Ciri2 yang patut ada pada kek ni, dalam dia kena banyak lubang. Tu masalah sikit sebab ada org buat, sama recipe, lubang ke laut. Alhamdulillah last nite kek aku menjadi.
The truth is, aku takde la suka sangat kek ni. Selalu beli, texture macam plastic, keras, kenyal and kering (3K.. Hehe). But this recipe yang aku guna, is definitely a keeper. Recipe ni diberi oleh my aunt, cikda. Sekali makan, sedar2 dah sepinggan habis... Huwaaaaa... Habis la diet aku. This cake termasuk dalam category world, 3L. 3L tu apa? Lemak, lembut dan lazat!
Jazakillahu khairan Mashitah sebab tolong mintak dengan cikda this recipe.
Kek Gula Hangus Cikda
2 cups gula
2 cups air
250 gram pure salted cold butter
2 cups tepung gandum
250 gram susu pekat manis
7biji telur Gred A
2 tsp soda bikarbonat
1 tbs vanilla
1. Panaskan gula. Biar cair dan bertukar menjadi perang. Masukkan butter sejuk yang di potong kiub. Kacau sebati. Masukkan air, kemudian sejukkan the mixture.
2. Ayak tepung gandum dan soda bikarbonat. Kemudian masukkan semua bahan A dan B ke dalam blender. Blend sehingga sebati.
3. Masukkan bahan ke dalam bekas acuan berukuran 10x10 inci. Cling wrap acuan dan biarkan pada suhu bilik selama 2-4 jam.
4. Bakar selama 1 - 1 1/2 jam pada suhu 170 degree celcius.
Wednesday, November 12, 2014
When iman took a bite, her reaction was "oh wow!!". Hehehe... It's a wow banana cake. Mok suka sangat. Mok kata cake aku lembut and not too sweet. Cuma mok being orang tua, prefers cake pisang with banana essence.
Yikes! I hate banana cake with banana essence. That's the reason kenapa aku tak makan store bought kek pisang sebab mesti rasa the overwhelmingly yucky essence.
This recipe is adapted from taste.com.au. Originally the recipe ada orange maple syrup. But urgh... Rasa mcm tak sedap je. Pastu takut manis sangat. Aku bukan seekor semut.. Hehe
250g butter, at room temperature
180g (1 cup) caster sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla essence
700g mashed banana
330g (3 1/2 cups) self-raising flour, sifted
2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
160ml (2/3 cup) milk
1. Preheat oven to 180C. Brush a deep 22cm (top measurement) fluted ring pan with melted butter.
2. Use an electric beater to beat butter, sugar and vanilla in a medium bowl for 5 minutes or until pale and creamy.
3. Add the eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Transfer mixture to a large bowl. Add banana. Use a large metal spoon to fold in half the flour and half the bicarbonate of soda. Fold in half the milk. Repeat with remaining flour, bicarbonate of soda and milk. Stir until just smooth.
4. Spoon the mixture into the prepared pan and smooth the surface. Bake for 30 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean. Set aside in the pan for 10 minutes to cool. Turn onto a wire rack over a baking tray and set aside to cool.
Sunday, November 9, 2014
For this recipe, aku guna Nordic Bavaria bundt pan. I love the taste of this cake. The almond meal buatkan cake ni rasa lemak. I brought some to tafsir class last nite, erma makan 5 keping! Hehe
250g pure butter, softened, plus extra for greasing
180g caster sugar
¾ tsp almond extract
2 tsp baking powder
180g plain flour
75g ground almonds
4 large eggs
3 tbsp milk
3 tbsp cocoa powder mixed with 3 tbsp hot water to make a paste
100g dark chocolate chips
30g icing sugar, to dust
1. Heat the oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Thoroughly brush a 1.5 litre bundt tin with melted butter.
2. Cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy. Stir in the almond extract.
3. Mix together the baking powder, flour and ground almonds. Beat in one egg at a time, adding a spoonful of the flour mixture in between. Repeat until all three eggs have been added, then fold in the remaining flour mixture and stir in the milk.
4. Spoon half of the cake batter into a separate bowl and mix in the cocoa paste. Add the chocolate chips to the other half of the mixture. Add spoonfuls of each of the batters alternately to the tin and drag the handle of a teaspoon through the mixture to create a marbled effect.
5. Bake for around 40 minutes and then test the cake to see if a skewer inserted into the deepest part comes out clean. The cake will take 40 - 50 mins, depending on the proportions of your bundt tin.
6. Let the cake cool in the tin for 10 minutes before turning out onto a cooling rack. Once cooled, dust the cake with a little icing sugar.
Wednesday, August 27, 2014
Penat la.. Dah type panjang2, tiba2 hilang.. The girls suka this brownies. Memang menarik for oreo lovers.
250 gram cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup butter, melted
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup baking cocoa
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
12 Oreo cookies, crushed
8 Oreo cookies, coarsely chopped
In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar, egg and vanilla untilsmooth; set aside.
For brownie layer, combine the butter, sugars andcocoa in a large bowl. Beat in eggs. Combine flour and bakingpowder; gradually add to cocoa mixture. Stir in crushed cookiecrumbs.Pour into a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking pan. Spoon cream cheesemixture over batter. Sprinkle with coarsely chopped cookies. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out with moist crumbs. Cool completely on a wire rack. Cut into bars. Store in the refrigerator. Yield:2 dozen
Tuesday, August 26, 2014
A combination of red velvet cake and cream cheese yield a yummylicious to die for red velvet cake. Hehe.. Pandai je aku. This cake, according to my kitchen tester aka iffah, sangat sedap. She loves it a lot!
For the cake:
250 gram salted butter
2 1/4 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
6 tablespoons red food coloring
2 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cup buttermilk
4 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
2 teaspoon baking soda
6 teaspoons distilled white vinegar
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a standard 9x13" pan with liners.
2. On medium-high speed, cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Turn the mixer to high and add the egg. Scrape down the bowl and beat until well incorporated.
3.Add cocoa powder, red colouring and vanilla to the batter and mix on medium speed until completely combined. You may need to stop the mixer to scrape the bottom of the bowl, making sure that all the batter gets color.
4. Reduce the mixer speed to low and slowly add half of the buttermilk. Add half of the flour and mix until combined. Scrape the bowl and repeat the process with the remaining milk and flour. Beat on high until smooth.
5. Again, reduce the mixer speed to low and add the baking soda and vinegar. Turn to high and beat for another couple of minutes until completely combined and smooth.
500gm cream cheese, softened
2 teaspoon vanilla
125gram butter, melted
500gm powdered sugar
In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add the eggs, vanilla, and butter and beat together.
Next, add the powdered sugar and mix well. Spread over cake batter and bake for 50 - 60 minutes until done.