Adik aku, ayu, teringin sangat nak makan cheese cake. Kebetulan now, dia duduk rumah aku sebab mok is recuperating at my house. Mok buat cataract surgery 3 weeks ago. Since rumah dia 2 tingkat, maka ada possibility yang dia kena berjalan dan turun naik tangga, so aku cakap kat dia, duduk je rumah aku. I am so happy that mok nak duduk sini. Alhamdulillah, I am given the opportunity untuk jaga mok. Maka, aku pun terpaksa la jugak rajinkan diri melayan adik aku tu.
Setelah puas menggoogle recipe, aku terjumpa recipe by my baking addiction. Recipe makcik tu memang best. Aku dah penah buat few of her recipes. Cuma, masa buat this salted caramel cheese cake, aku terpaksa bakar cheese cake tu lama sikit, almost 2 hours. Alhamdulillah cake tak hangit. After almost 2 hours, baru la tengah dia set. Walaupun a little bit jiggly, but its ok sebab kan kena chill dlm peti for 1 night.
Haaa... ni recipe salted caramel cheese cake yg awesome tu.
Salted Caramel Cheesecake Bites
For the Crust
15 graham crackers, crushed into crumbs
8 tablespoons salted butter, melted
For the Cheesecake
1kg cream cheese, room temperature
1 1/3 cup granulated sugar
4 large eggs, room temperature
4 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
For the Topping
1/3 cup homemade salted caramel sauce, warmed
1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips, melted
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. Prepare a 9" springfoam pan.
2. In a small bowl, combine chocolate graham cracker crumbs and butter, mix until combined.
3. Press crumbs onto the bottoms of the lined muffin cups. Bake in preheated oven for 5 minutes.
4. Remove pan to a wire rack to cool while you prepare the cheesecake filling.
5. In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment or in a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat cream cheese for about two minutes. Add in sugar and mix for another minute. Add eggs and vanilla, beat well. Be sure to scrape down the sides of the bowl to ensure the batter is thoroughly mixed.
6. Pour the batter into the pan.
7. Bake for about 75 to 90 minutes or until centers are almost set. Cool in pan on wire rack. (the cheesecake will deflate in center upon cooling.)
8. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.Before serving, spoon few heaping teaspoonfuls of salted caramel sauce onto thr cheesecake and drizzle with melted chocolate.
Salted Caramel Cheesecake can be covered and stored within the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Inspired by Tidy Mom
Read more at http://www.mybakingaddiction.com/salted-caramel-cheesecake/