Rima made this for me few years back. Sampai sekarang aku still ingat how good it was. Nak buat sendiri, memang sangat bercinta. Entah apa mimpi, tiba2 hari ni extra rajin. Thank you Rima for sharing this yummylicious recipe.
Steamed Brownies Ny Liem
Adapted from Rima
- 6 eggs
- 225g caster sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 125g flour
- 50g cocoa powder (valrhona)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 175 ml oil - i used 100ml canola oil and 100gm melted salted butter
- 100g dark cooking chocolate - i used valrhona 70%
- 1/2 tbsp black forest paste - i added
- 75 ml condensed milk
- Prepare steamer and grease ur 8" pan
- Melt butter and add in oil.. add in dark chocolate and mix till chocolate is melted - set aside, let it cool
- Using a stand mixer.. whisk (A) till fluffy - ribbon stage.
- Fold in sifted (B) lightly and mix it till well combined.
- Add in (C) and continue to mix till well mixed.
- Pour out 100g of batter and mix it with (D)
- Weigh ur remaining batter and divide it into two.
- Pour one part of batter into ur pan and steam it for 10mins.
- Pour all of the condensed milk mixture and continue to steam for 5 mins.
- Pour the second part of ur batter into ur pan and continue to steam for a further 30mins.
- Once done.. take it out of the steamer and let it cool.. slice and place it in ur fridge.