This is one of the yummiest kek pisang. Iffah, hubby and my cousin love this to bits.
250gram french butter
3/4 cup of caster sugar
2 large eggs
1 1/2 cup of mashed banana (I used dole)
2 tbs ground almond
1 tbs vanilla essence
2 cups self raising flour
1/2 cup of chopped walnut
1/4 cup yoghurt
1. Beat butter and sugar til fluffy
2. Add egg and beat until well mixed.
3. Add vanilla, milk and mashed banana. Mix well
4. Add flour and ground almond. Mix well. Add walnut and fold.
5. Pour in a 9" pan, bake at 180 degree celcius for 50~60 minutes.