Rupa paras memang tak lawa, but rasa sangat sedap.
Tapi kalau guna recipe ni, confirmed lepas makan kek, boleh kena kencing manis. Double the butter in the recipe and reduced the sugar to only 1 cup. Use only 2 1/4 cup of flour for 1 cup of butter. Takyah double the flour. Nanti sangat dry.
2 1/4 cup cake flour
2 1/4 tsp teaspoons baking powder
1 cup butter
1 cup sugar
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla
3/4 cup fresh crushed strawberry, unsweetened
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- FOR CAKE: Sift together: flour, salt, and baking powder.
- In a separate bowl, combine butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla.
- Beat for a total of 3 minutes, scrapping the sides of the bowl.
- Then add flour mixture to creamed mixture, alternating with strawberries.
- Beat for two minutes.
- Pour batter into two 8-inch round greased and floured cake pans.
- Bake in pre-heated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until cake tests done.
- Turn out on to wire cooling racks to cool.
- When cool, top with Strawberry Glaze