Recipe. Tapi sekarang Secret Recipe's cakes dah tak sedap. Dah ler tak sedap, mahal lak tu.
Thank you Zuera sebab share the recipe dengan aku. My kids takde la suka sangat the taste but aku suka! hehe.. Hubby tak makan sebab he's on diet. Err.. actually aku pun on diet, but rasa jugak sikit. Tomorrow nak buat lagi sebijik for Mother's Day celebration kat rumah my mum on Sunday.
The Bottom (Crust):
240 gram oreo biscuit (separate the cream and biscuit; only used the biscuit; keep the cream for filling)
100 gram unsalted butter
The Top (Filling):
250 gram Cream cheese (soften)
100 gram castor sugar
2 oreo biscuits (separate the cream and the biscuit; crust the biscuit)
250 gram whipped cream
1 1/2 tbsp gelatin
80 ml full cream milk
1. Making Crust : Crust the oreo biscuit and mix in butter.
2. Press into a round spring form pan (make sure press hard enough so that the crust won’t break like mine). It's best to use a pan that can open side coz it's abit difficult to take the cake out. Chill in the fridge until firm.
3. Making Filling : beat cream cheese & castor sugar until smooth.
4. Add in the whipped cream, oreo cream which has been separated from the biscuit and the 2 crust oreo biscuit and mix well.
5. Heat the full cream milk and gelatin in a pot. Stir constantly until boil.
6. Pour the milk into the cream mixture & mix well.
7. Chill for at least 4 hours.