Few days ago, in my newsfeed , keluar this beautiful buns. Excited sungguh nak buat. Tapi malas nya, ya Allah, takleh bawak berbincang. Last night, rajin Kan jugak buat the dough. But I decided to let it rise slowly in the fridge. Pagi tadi baru aku worked on it after letting it sit at the kitchen counter for close to 2 hours.
Recipe for the dough, sama dengan the Korean cream cheese garlic bread yg aku buat.
Korean cream cheese garlic buns.
Verdict : I love it!! Boleh buat lagi, lagi dan lagi. Encik suami dan anak2 pun suka sangat. Not too muak and less sweet.
Bahan2 for the buns
500gram high protein flour
220ml cold milk
1 tsp salt
60 gram soft salted butter
For The Filling; (mix using mixer)
150g Unsalted Butter - soften
150g Soft Brown Sugar
2 Tsp Cinnamon
For The Egg wash;
2 Tbsp Full Fat Milk
1. Mix milk, sugar and yeast in a mixing bowl. Add salt, eggs and flour. Stir until there is no moisture visible. Cover and let it rest for 15 minutes.
2. Attached the dough hook to mixer. Add butter to the dough. Knead using mixer for 15minutes or so until the dough passes the window pane test.
3. Cover the dough with a cling wrap. Let it proof until double in size.
4. Punch the air, roll the dough sampai nipis, then spread the cinnamon sugar mixture. Follow the youtube video on how to weaved it.
5. Bake for 15-25 minutes at 170 degree Celsius.
6. Cool the buns. Voila! Siap! Sedap ok.