Sunday, May 20, 2012

Perginya seorang kakak yang disayangi

Last nite, I received a text message from a friend, informing me the demise of beloved k.amy (amira) as she is best known. Sedihnya, Allah saje yang tahu. I was supposed to visit her with another friend yesterday afternoon but that friend can't make it. So I postponed the visit. Little that I know that I wouldn't get another chance to meet her. Terkilan..

I was very close with k.amy before she moved to Johor. Once in a while, she would pay me a visit. Her favorite was my mee Kari. Few weeks back, she called, telling me how much she misses me. I missed her too. I told her I was driving and I would return call. I returned call 2 weeks later, by the. She couldn't answer anymore calls coz the pain was excruciating that she had to be given morphine every 2 hours. Sedih.. K.amy, I miss u so much. Ya Allah, forgive me for not being there for her when she needed me.

3 comments: