Sunday, September 22, 2013

Monster High : Draculaura

So.. Here's another post on another Monster High doll. :) Draculaura is my absolute favourite. She's super adorable and her pet bat  is Count Fabulous who is also very cute. My friend's older sister also loves Monster High. Well, it might be weird for a 13 year old or 18 year old to play with dolls but we love Monster High's dolls. Well age does not matter I guess. It really gives people of all ages  new ideas about a totally different world from ours and these dolls are what most people would want to search for or play with. :-) I think lots of people are making these unique dolls as a collection. I guess it also applies to teenagers. ^^  Here are the pics: 

The beautiful Draculaura: 

(I was too excited with my new Draculaura, I forgot to take the photo of Draculaura in the original box)
Photo courtesy of atombooks

I love her dress!

Holding her beautiful umbrella.



Draculaura & Rochelle at the Cafe:



Chatting with her friend Rochelle Goyle

Info:
 Draculaura is the 1,600-year-old daughter (adoptive) of Count Dracula. She is a vegetarian vampire, meaning she doesn't drink blood or eat meat, and she appears to be hemophobic, going so far as to even avoid the word "blood". Draculaura is best friends with Frankie Stein and Clawdeen Wolf, and is currently dating Clawd Wolf. She is called "Lala" and "Ula D" by her friends. The name she was given by her mother was just Laura. 

The dolls are very addictive and I think it's a better activity rather than playing gadgets. I had a fun time playing with them with my friend and little sister. Even my male cousins are glued to it. :D 


Draculaura (Animated version):  




Doll courtesy of Mattel. Thank you Mattel for making me one happy girl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment