Korean cream cheese garlic buns.
Verdict : I love it!! Boleh buat lagi, lagi dan lagi. Encik suami dan anak2 pun suka sangat. Not too muak and less sweet.
Bahan2 for the buns
500gram high protein flour
220ml cold milk
1 tsp salt
60 gram soft salted butter
1. Mix milk, sugar and yeast in a mixing bowl. Add salt, eggs and flour. Stir until there is no moisture visible. Cover and let it rest for 15 minutes.
2. Attached the dough hook to mixer. Add butter to the dough. Knead using mixer for 15minutes or so until the dough passes the window pane test.
3. Cover the dough with a cling wrap. Let it proof until double in size.
4. Divide the dough into 12 pieces of 80gram. Round it, let it double in size.
5. Bake for 15-25 minutes at 170 degree Celsius.
6. Cool the buns.
The butter dip
150gram salted butter
2 tbs parsley
1tsp mixed herbs
60gram condensed milk
1/2 tsp salt
20-25 pieces well minced garlic cloves
Melt the butter, mix other ingredients until combined. Set aside.
The cream cheese
500 gram of cream cheese at room temperature
2 tbs of icing sugar
6 tbs of cream
Mix everything until smooth. Put it in a piping bag.
Once the buns are cooled, sliced the top to 6/8 sections. Pipe the cream cheese mixture
Into each section. Dip the bun into the butter dip, make sure that it's well coated. Sprinkled more herbs. Baked for another 10-15 minutes at 170degree celcius until the top is crisp and done to your liking. Voila!
Post a Comment