Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Facebook - Part 3

I'm a FB addict. Yikes! hate to admit it. Susahnya nak tinggal facebook. For the past few days, I've been experiencing some difficulty in connecting to FB. The pages load too slow, sometimes hang, and that really pisses me off. Argh!!! Tension big time!

On a lighter note, Iman managed to get 79% for her math during her PKSB 1 exam recently. For us, it's an achievement. Iman was born premature, at 33 weeks. Initially she had problem reading, focusing in class and always day dreaming. Then we brought her to Dyslexic Center at Titiwangsa. She was diagnosed as having mild dyslexic. She started to read when she was 6 years old. Mula-mula tu punya la susah nak boleh baca, but Alhamdulillah, she managed to overcome that. We were so happy.

Iman loves to draw. In fact I uploaded few of her drawings in FB. If only I can get FB to load faster tonite... zzz.. it's as slow as kereta lembu, geram je.

Abstract



I love looking at this drawing. I've my very own Da Vinci at home :)

2 comments: