Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Terawih - Day 1

Since I'm not feeling very well, hubby decided to performed terawih prayer kat rumah with us. Alhamdulillah.. lega rasa. Nak berdiri lama, kaki rasa wobbly, nak angkat periuk kosong pun tak larat. Oleh kerana puan rumah sakit, maka hari ni, dapur ditutup. Eh! tapi tak tutup jugak. Tadi tengahari, masak nasi goreng daging for the kids. Iffah didnt go to school sebab dia pun kena viral fever. In a way, it's a blessing sebab aku takyah ler nak kena keluar masuk rumah, I'm too tired. Joints semua rasa sakit, mcm orang tua.

Petang tadi I made pisang kaki for the kids aka puding raja. Dalam letih and tak bertenaga, sempat jugak masak. hehe.. pengorbanan seorang ibu. Then,  aku rebus daging 3kg, ingat nak buat few dishes with daging rebus tu, tapi tak lalu ler nak duduk dapur. Esok je la.. Maybe I'll cook daging dendeng, pastu some of the daging aku akan guna untuk buat kuih dadar daging, then balance tu aku guna untuk buat kari daging which boleh makan dengan roti canai segera for sahur. Anyway, I got to sleep now.. Harapnya, aku terdaya untuk bangun sahur tomorrow morning. Menu sahur? It will be burger for tomorrow..


Ramadhan Al-Mubarak

8 comments:

  1. Hi Sizuka, wow, I da lama ta'makan tu pisang kaki.
    Ada lagi? Ha ha.
    I love the pic of your hubby and kids....looks like from a Hollywood movie of 'The Arabian nights'.
    Good looking hubby you have too, and great looking kids.
    Best regards, Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Uncle Lee,

    Thank you for dropping by! Sadly, that pisang kaki sudah licin. I put it on the table, the next thing I know, all gone! Next time when u're back in Msia for hols, I'll make some for you :D

    Arabian nights? I think he looks more like one of the penyamun tarbus in Ali baba & 40 orang penyamun, one of P Ramlee's movie.. hehe

    I think he's good looking too, but he said he looks more like a thug.. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. salam ramadhan buat shidah & family ya..
    buka apa hari ni?..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sizuka, Ha ha, I love your lively humour.
    Actually I wanted to mention hubby reminds me of 'Ali Baba and the 40 thieves' I read, as well saw the movie....but now puasa moth, better not tease nanti kena kereta saya empat tire ponchet! Arhaaaa ha ha.

    Here's wishing you and handsome hubby and gang a pleasant puasa month.
    Ada buat rendang? Ketupat? Ha ha, Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Salam Shidah
    Dah sihat ke? Ni mesti the aftermath of ketiadaan Makcik Ton nih :-)

    Nice pic.. terasa syahdu plak when every one is wearing white.

    Re: pisang kaki, I think Lee must have mistaken it with the real buah pisang kaki. What say you?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Uncle Lee,

    Dont worry, that penyamun tarbus wont go to Canada to pancitkan ur tyres. You can tease him whenever you want .. hehe

    Rendang is never my favourite dish. Since I'm the only cook in the house, I normally cook what I like to eat only. Selfish kan? hahaha.. but the good thing is, my hubby and kids love to eat whatever I cook. Phew! tak sakit kepala :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Salam CS,

    alhamdulillah, demam dah takde, cuma suara masih dalam pencarian lagi.. hehe. I dunno where I misplaced my voice, been looking for it for the past few days :D

    Thank you for the compliment. Hubby wanted me to be in the photo, but as usual, cameraman mana boleh enter frame.. hehe.

    yes, I think uncle lee must have mistaken the pisang kaki as persimmon. betul ke uncle lee?

    ReplyDelete
  8. salam ramadhan ayu :)

    on 1st day of ramadhan, i buka puasa simple je, daging dendeng and sayur. this ramadhan, the aim is not to membazir. hopefully i'll be able to achieve it :)

    ReplyDelete