I had a good rest yesterday. With hubby in the east coast, the girls kat rumah K.Mei, I managed to catch some sleep. Aku keluar pun kejap je tengahari semalam, because nak bawak adik aku, Ayu, pegi klinik. Dia demam panas over the weekend, baru semalam nak pegi klinik. Tu pun sebab nak kena ambik MC.
Iman and Iffah went out the whole afternoon dengan K.Mei, pegi shopping with their Nena. Pukul 3pm baru K.Mei called for me to pick up the girls. Tapi aku keluar lepas asar sebab letih sangat. Bila exercise on hari yang berpuasa, badan rasa extra penat. And yesterday I did lower body exercises. Dahaga nya, Allah je la yang tahu.
I made a mistake of going out lepas asar. Dah tak pasal2 stuck dalam jam, caught in the rush hour traffic. Dah la area Bangsar tu, kalau jam, sangat la teruk. Luckily tak lama jam. Sampai rumah, dah nak dekat berbuka. Lepas berbuka, aku keluar dengan cousin aku, Wan, pegi makan kat Pak Kopitiam. I took protein during berbuka, so masa makan kat Pak Kopitiam, I couldnt finish my food. huhuhuhu.. sedih betul..
Balik rumah last nite, dah pukul 11pm. Iman and Iffah both tak tido lagi. They went out earlier with mak Shariff to buy me and hubby our anniversary present. Anniversary kita orang yg ke 12 will be this coming 30th July. Thank you Kakak and Adik for the gift! Sanggup simpan duit sekolah everyday just to belikan mama and abah hadiah.
Upside Down Pizza
Adapted from Food Network
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 250gm of sausage - sliced
- 250gm of minced meat
- 1 cup onion, sliced
- 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 1 can of tomato puree
- 1/2 cup black olives, sliced
- 1 Red Capsicum - sliced
- salt, pepper & sugar
- 100 gm mozzarella cheese, grated
- 250 gm cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup Mozarella, grated
- a bunch of cilantro - minced
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.2. Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat.
3. Add sausage, minced meat and cook for 3 minutes, or until browned and cooked through, breaking up the meat as it cooks with a wooden spoon.
4. Add onion, red capsicum and mushrooms and cook 2 minutes, until soft. Add tomato puree and olives and bring to a simmer, about 2 minutes. Add salt, pepper & sugar.
5. Remove from heat and transfer sauce to the bottom of a 13 by 9-inch baking dish.
6. Top with mozzarella cheese and cheddar cheese.
7. In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, milk and oil until blended. Whisk in flour and salt until well blended. Pour mixture over sauce in pan.
8. Sprinkle with mozarella and cilantro. Bake 25 minutes, or until golden brown. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing and serving.