Friday, April 16, 2010

World Book Day

In celebration of World Book Day, MPH & Popular are having discounts and promotions on selected books (tak sure about other bookstores sebab aku baru pegi MPH and Popular je). I went to Popular and bought few books for me, termasuk la Eclipse which is for Nora, ganti her book yang dah lunyai dibaca Iman. Kat Popular, they have selected titles, which kalau beli satu, the 2nd book will be at 50% discount. Kat MPH pulak, items with tag MH014, will get 20% off kalau buy 2 or more. The next few days, I'll immerse myself in books... hehehe

Photos courtesy of Amazon.com






2 comments:

  1. Salam Shidah, I marathon baca dan jawab sekali bingkisan2 you yg lepas2 n the latest one. Bukan tak suka nak komen (well, you know me) tapikan tapi kadang2 bila dah tulis, system tersenggok2lah, dan kalau I 'bernasib baik', skrin akan terus memutih bak salju. Sabarrr..

    Buku2 tu untuk jangkamasa berapa lama untuk dihabis baca?

    ReplyDelete
  2. cs, sama mcm i. sometimes bila nak comment, tulis dah panjang, pastu tiba2 streamyx buat hal, hilang semua.. huwaa...

    selalunya kalau i baca buku, it will be 1-3 days per book. i hope to finish all by next weekend :D

    ReplyDelete