Lepas ni kan, aku memang takleh masak during weekdays sebab ianya hanya akan menyeksa batin aku. If aku terpedaya dan tergoda, maka, hancus la diet aku. Dah ler this week we're gonna start on a new protein. Hubby bought Horley's Ripped. It's so expensive here, so I better not screw my exercising and dieting regime. It's not easy to lose 10kg (I did) and to keep it off is harder.
Alamak!! I need to send the girls to school! I'm late!!
adapted from : http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/bread-pudding-ii/Detail.aspx
- 10 slices day-old bread
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 tbs ground cinnamon
- 1 tbs vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Break bread into small pieces into an 8 inch square baking pan. Drizzle melted butter over bread. If desired, sprinkle with raisins.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine eggs, milk, sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla. Beat until well mixed. Pour over bread, and lightly push down with a fork until bread is covered and soaking up the egg mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes, or until the top springs back when lightly tapped.