Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Award - Part 2



I would be honored to share this prestigious The Mom of the Year award to
~ All moms listed below who I feel they truly deserve it ~
1. Admit one thing you feel awful about (involving being a mom).

I feel awful when I have to punish my kids for their wrongdoing. Bila nak pukul tu, rasa sedih sgt2, tak sampai hati.


2. List 7 things you love about your kids, you love doing with your kids, or that your kids love about you.

a) I used to chitchat with my kids before the fall asleep. Nowadays, I hardly have the time to do just that. So sad..

b) I'm so proud of Iman with her progress in her Maths subject.

c) I love Iman for her sweetness and gentleness & Iffah for her robustness and independence.

d) My kids love me for my ability to cook just about anything.. delicious somemore.. hehe.. I know I do sound a bit corky, but can't help it! :D

e) I'm not the best Mom in the world, but Iman and Iffah think I'm the best Mom in the world, which is what matter most :)

f) Iman & Iffah love to help me in the kitchen, which sometimes really drives me nuts . I will end up spending more time cooking. But I love it nontheless.

g) We (my husband and I) are very vocal people when it comes to Love. We show our love, we shout it, we communicate, we do everything possible to get the message across to our kids, and our kids reciprocate that. I'm thankful to Allah for that special gift.

3. Send this to other moms of the year that deserve a reminder that they too are the best moms that they can be. Remember to send them a note letting them know...

2 comments: