Sunday, April 5, 2009

Birthday Wish List Taq

I was tagged by Rina.

The rules to comply with:-
1. Make a list of what you want on your birthday
2. The list should be 10 numbers
3. Post the image of this award in your posting
4. Give it to 10 friends of yours



Another 5 months to go before my birthday. If I make this list now, Hubby will definitely be able to fulfill it...... in my dream la kot.. hehe. Thus, I think might as well I ask for the impossible.

1. I wanna own a house at 20 Trees (Melawati). Dear hubby, do work hard and buy me a house there.




2. 3G iPhone. I saw Dilla using it, and I want!! :D



3. A shopping trip to LV boutique with no credit limit. Ani bought 10k worth of LV goods, and I want! Aci tak? hehe




4. I want a Crossover. In this case, it's either a Ford Edge or Volvo XC60.


5. I really need a vacation. Maybe I'll pay a visit to few of my friends all over the world starting with Zmin in UK, then Emil in Switzerland, and maybe Ita in Ireland, or Suzana in US and few others .. sigh.. what a wish



6.Gold Bullion - Lots of it!!




7. Bling Bling!





8. Beautiful Kitchen!




9. Own a chateau in France.



10. Above all, I want be hamba yang bersyukur. Bersyukur that Allah gave me 2 beautiful daughters, a roof on my head, a car to drive around and a loving husband. Dear Hubby, dont worry, u dont need to buy me anything, 1-9 will always be part of my angan2 mat jenin. All I need from you is ur unconditional love, affection and commitment.

No comments:

Post a Comment