Monday, April 4, 2011

Not Well, and Still Need to Run

I woke up feeling like I had swallowed fire, my body was burning. My throat was on fire. Just larat untuk bangun and kejut the kids to school je. Pastu tido balik. Hubby sent the girls to school today, just as for the past few days. That has become his routine, supir job early in the morning.

My body is screaming pain ever since I started exercising 3 months ago. Not a day went by without me not feeling any pain. Seksa woo.. Bila sakit macam ni, lagi la amplified rasa sakit badan tu. But, dalam sakit2 ni pun, aku paksa diri untuk exercise. I know, I should give my body a break coz bila sakit, immune system down. Exercising will only make it worst especially weight training that I'm doing right now. Tapikan, kalau berenti, definitely susah nak start.

Anyway, esok I'm running. I'm trying to motivate myself. For the past few days, my water retention has gone from bad to worse. Kalau picit kaki sekarang, boleh nampak dent yg dalam. I think, if I dont have any problem with water retention, I might look few inches smaller kot. I asked hubby for an MC, guess what he said? NOTHING! Weh! It's so unfair la.. how come I cant have an MC?? I'm working too.. I deserve better benefits! Boleh tak kalau aku nak pindah tempat keje? In my case, kena pindah rumah la kan? :P

8 comments:

  1. get well soon Shidah! memang susah weh nak exercise kalau tgh sakit ni. And I do believe that you need to give your body a rest when you are sick or else lagi lambat nak baik. But like you said, susah pulak nak start balik nanti kan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shidah,

    Kesian dia nak MC tak lepas! This is what we are.. demam ke sihat ke sama jer. Kerja tetap kerja kan? :D

    Hey, get a lot of rest first before you start on the exercise regime tu, ok!

    Take care, ye and get well soon! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. k.min,

    thank you. another reason takleh berenti exercise is, takut sham pun berenti jugak. last week he took a break. exercise still on, but mkn tak jaga. so this week, kena pulun exercise :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. k.lili,

    itu la, tak fair kan? boleh report kat kementerian tenaga kerja tak? dah la takde overtime. merajuk la mcm ni.. esok nak mogok.. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shidah

    ok ke nak eksesais when u're not well?? take a rest la beb! at least a day pun jadi..but I agree with u...sometimes, dah stop...nak start balik..sooo seksa! get well soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shidah,
    Hopefully you recover soon!

    Hmm.. betul, bila sakit badan bagai.. mmg lagi lemah bila bersenam. Tapi instead of totally abandon it, maybe buleh buat senaman ringan2 ke?
    * cadangan dari orang yg bersenam hanya 3x seminggu :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yat,

    If i take a break from exercising, my hubby will also take a break. due to health reason, i cant let him take a break. risau kalau his blood pressure naik balik. i just came back from the gym, and i'm feeling much better than yesterday :)

    thx babe :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aida,

    Thank you! Semalam I did lower body, err.. takleh buat slow2. Pagi ni bangun, badan sore all over, but it felt good! So pagi tadi, terus ke gym, berlari, now baru balik from the gym.

    ps : I exercise 6 days a week.. huhuhuhu.. menyeksa badan sendiri.. huwaaaaaaaa

    ReplyDelete