Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Tiring Day

Tak tau pesal rasa letih sgt today. Maybe sebab semlm buat exercise lower body, so hari ni bangun dgn badan yg sakit. I wish I'm blessed with body kurus, slim mlim macam setengah orang. But unfortunately, I'm not! Hubby said it's due to my Pakistani genes, everything XXL, the kind that you can only see dalam cite tamil. Well, I'm the next heroin tamil in the making, if I don't start exercising. So tu la yang beria2 nak exercise.

Actually dulu masa belajar takde la bulat camni. But with PCOS, I'm gaining weight even though I eat sikit sgt. Tu yang frustrating. One of the symptoms of PCOS is Obesity. sob sob.. sedih sedih. But my friend As commented that dalam ramai2 kawan dia yg ada PCOS, I'm the slimmest. hehe.. ye la tu.

Aku just nak upload gambar some of cucu2 Mok. Aku ciplak dari blog my sister

Mas, sorry, gambar engkau kena cedok :D


No comments:

Post a Comment